Auslogics Anti-Malware for Windows 10 – Auslogics Anti-Malware is a Top-notch protection against malware and data safety threats. This Trial app was developed by Auslogics Software Inc. And latterly, updated to the new version at February, 11th 2019.
Download Auslogics Anti-Malware App for PC
Download Auslogics Anti-Malware for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Auslogics Anti-Malware App|
|File Size||8 MB|
|Update||February, 11th 2019|
|Version||Auslogics Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is Auslogics Anti-Malware
Auslogics Anti-Malware Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7. Auslogics Anti-Malware is an innovative security solution that helps eliminate threats your antivirus may miss and keeps your sensitive data safe from unauthorized access. Here is what you get in this tool: malicious items you’d never suspect existed are detected and removed; small program size makes it light on system resources, which means it won’t slow down your PC; flexible scheduling options let you scan and constantly monitor your system for threats; simple interface makes it easy to set up and run for users of any experience level; no Internet connection is required to run the program; designed not to conflict with your main antivirus program, adds another layer of protection. Auslogics Anti-Malware Software Free Download Latest Version for Windows PC.
Coming from an industry leader in PC maintenance and optimization, Auslogics Anti Malware provides multi-faceted protection and gives you the peace of mind you want. The program scans all possible locations on your PC for signs of infections, checks your system for potential security holes and cleans up the toughest malware, spyware and adware threats. It also detects cookies that may be tracking your PC and online activity, analyzes suspicious registry entries and items set to auto-start on your PC, checks browser extensions and add-ons to make sure they don’t pose a safety threat to your personal information.
With this program you don’t have to worry about deleting files that may be useful, as you can send items you are not sure about to Quarantine, which lets you restore them later if needed. The three types of scan quick scan, deep scan and custom scan allow checking anything you need, from a single item or folder to every corner of your PC system. Your chances of becoming an ID theft victim instantly drop once you install and activate this powerful shield.
What you get with Auslogics Anti-Malware and what makes it different:
- Detects malicious items you’d never suspect existed
- Flexible scheduling of automatic scans
- Keeps your computer safe and secure, giving you the peace of mind you need
- Easy to set up and run, very user-friendly interface
- Designed not to conflict with your mainantivirus tool, no matter what brand
- Catches items your antivirus may miss, making your PC more secure
Note: Limitations in the unregistered version (only detects threats, it does not remove them).
Auslogics Anti-Malware Alternative App for Windows
- Stopzilla Antimalware for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Spyshelter Anti Keylogger Premium for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Microsoft Safety Scanner 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Malware Fighter Free for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Auslogics Anti-Malware on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Auslogics Anti-Malware app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Auslogics Anti-Malware installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Auslogics Anti-Malware completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Auslogics Anti-Malware icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Anti Spyware app for Windows: Heimdal Pro for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove Auslogics Anti-Malware from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Auslogics Anti-Malware” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Auslogics Anti-Malware app.
Auslogics Anti-Malware App FAQ
Q: Is Auslogics Anti-Malware Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Auslogics Anti-Malware download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Auslogics Anti-Malware download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Auslogics Anti-Malware totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Auslogics Anti-Malware will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Auslogics Anti-Malware for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
This Auslogics Anti-Malware App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Auslogics Anti-Malware is an windows app that created by Auslogics Software Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.