Auto-Tune Pro for Windows 10 – Auto-Tune Pro is a Auto Tune corrects intonation and timing in vocals or solo instruments. This Trial app was create by Antares Audio Technologies Inc. And recently, updated to the latest version at July, 11th 2018.
Download Auto-Tune Pro App for PC
Download Auto-Tune Pro for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Auto-Tune Pro App|
|File Size||367 MB|
|Developer||Antares Audio Technologies|
|Update||July, 11th 2018|
|Version||Auto-Tune Pro 9.0.1 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64|
What is Auto-Tune Pro
Auto-Tune Pro Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7. Auto-Tune Pro is the most complete and advanced edition of Auto-Tune for Windows PC. It includes both Auto Mode, for real-time pitch correction and effects, and Graph Mode, for detailed pitch and time editing. For twenty years, the tool has been the professional standard for pitch correction, and the tool of choice for the most iconic vocal effect in popular music.
Now, with the introduction of Auto-Tune Evo VST, it’s more versatile and easy to use than ever before, thanks to a totally redesigned interface and powerful new processing, editing, and navigation features. Added automatic key detection with the new Auto-Key plug-in (included with Auto Tune purchase), Classic Mode for the “Auto-Tune 5 sound,” real-time MIDI Control, and ARA for closer integration with supported DAWs.
Both the Auto Mode and Graph Mode interfaces have been redesigned to offer the most efficient, flexible, and intuitive workflow for professional users and beginners alike. Auto-Tune Pro also includes Flex-Tune and Humanize for more transparent and natural-sounding tuning, and Low Latency mode so you can perform in real time without distracting delay.
It also features Time Correction for non-destructive time editing, as well as Formant Correction, Vibrato Controls, and Throat Length Modeling. Whether you want to quickly touch up a few questionable notes or meticulously polish an entire performance, Auto-Tune for PC offers the professional pitch correction and classic effects you’re looking for.
In addition to key and scale, Auto-Key also tells you the reference frequency of your music. Most modern music is tuned so that A is equal to 440 Hz, but this is not always the case. If your music or samples are tuned to a different reference frequency, Auto-Key will show you what it is, so you can make the necessary adjustments when applying pitch correction or selecting samples.
Features and Highlights
- Auto-Tune Pitch Correction and Vocal Effect
- Low Latency for Live Performance and Tracking
- Humanize Function
- Automatic Formant Correction
- Adjustable Throat Modeling
- Create and Adjust Vibrato
- Real-Time MIDI Control
- Auto-Motion Melodic Pattern Generation
- Classic Mode for the “Auto-Tune 5 Sound”
- Auto-Key: Automatic Key Detection
- Flex-Tune Transparent and Flexible Pitch Correction
- Transpose: Real-Time Pitch Shift
- Graphic Pitch Editing
- Graphic Time Editing
- ARA Support (Audio Random Access)
- Generate Note Objects from MIDI
- Adjust Tuning Parameters on Individual Notes
Note: 10 days trial version. Requires a compatible host program that supports the VST format.
Also Available: Download Auto-Tune for Mac
Auto-Tune Pro Alternative App for Windows
- Tag And Rename for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mediamonkey for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ez Cd Audio Converter 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Screamer Radio for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Auto-Tune Pro on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Auto-Tune Pro app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Auto-Tune Pro installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Auto-Tune Pro completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Auto-Tune Pro icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Mp3 And Audio app for Windows: Soundtap for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall Auto-Tune Pro from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Auto-Tune Pro” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Auto-Tune Pro app.
Auto-Tune Pro App FAQ
Q: Is Auto-Tune Pro Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Auto-Tune Pro download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Auto-Tune Pro download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Auto-Tune Pro free for PC.
Q: Is this Auto-Tune Pro will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Auto-Tune Pro for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.
This Auto-Tune Pro App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Auto-Tune Pro is definitely an windows app that developed by Antares Audio Technologies Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.