Chrome Remote Desktop for Windows 10 – Chrome Remote Desktop is a Access other PCs or allow another user to access your PC securely!. This Freeware app was create by Google Inc. And recently, updated to the new version at April, 18th 2019.
Download Chrome Remote Desktop App for PC
Download Chrome Remote Desktop for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Chrome Remote Desktop App|
|File Size||4.1 MB|
|Update||April, 18th 2019|
|Version||Chrome Remote Desktop 74.0.3729.56 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64|
What is Chrome Remote Desktop
Chrome Remote Desktop Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7. Chrome Remote Desktop is a free easy-to-use remote desktop app software that was built from the ground up to provide incredibly simple operation for casual users and enthusiasts who just want to quickly jump in on the desktop of the distant computer. Even though it does not support various features that are present in the premium remote desktop apps, Chrome Remote Desktop managed to find a considerable audience by offering a uniquely simple way of connecting and handling connections between any modern device no matter what OS they are running on. All that it matters is whether or not they can run the latest build of the Chrome browser.
Installation and Use
Chrome Remote Desktop allows the easy sharing of the desktop area to every user who has authenticated its Google account on those machines. To start sharing desktop, the host machine first must download and set up the Remote Desktop extension for the Chrome browser. After downloading this add-on, the user will be prompted to tie his Google account with this app, type the name of your PC, and to pick a unique PIN number that will be used as a remote connection password. To confirm that your PC is ready to share the desktop with another device, the extension setup area will prompt “Online” tag beside your computer name.
To connect to distant PC via a Chrome Browser, your client machine (for example a laptop or work PC) should also have an installed Chrome Browser and an active authentication to your Google account (the same account as on the Host machine). Simply visit Chrome Remote Desktop app add-on and look at the list of the accessible connections in the Remote Devices area. Click on the desired connection, enter previously created PIN, and the remote connection will be started immediately.
It does not connect discretely on the host machine. There, the Chrome browser will announce the presence of the remote user by showcasing “Your desktop is currently shared with ” desktop popup.
Additionally, desktop sharing can also be set up via a temporary access code that can be generated in the “Get Support” tab of the add-on. This access code can be shared via email or chat, enabling another person (family member or technician who does not need to know your Google account credentials) to easily access your desktop.
Features and Highlights
- Simple setup – Any Chromebook user can setup integrated Remote Desktop support with few clicks.
- Fast performance – Take full advantage of your internet connection. Enjoy full desktop streaming, including even real-time transfer of media and games.
- Stable and secure connection – Once set, you can reliably and securely connect without fear of unauthorized access or data leaks.
- Connect to remote desktops from anywhere – Client for remote desktop connection can even be your mobile phone, enabling you to access your home or work computer from anywhere.
- Generate support codes – Easily invite a family member, friend or technician to temporarily connect to your PC and troubleshoot your issues.
- Available on all modern versions of Windows, Mac, and Android.
Note: Requires Chromebook, Google Account and Google Chrome Browser.
Chrome Remote Desktop Alternative App for Windows
- Orbitum Browser for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Google Chrome 64 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Puffin Browser for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Cent Browser 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Chrome Remote Desktop on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Chrome Remote Desktop app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Chrome Remote Desktop installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Chrome Remote Desktop completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Chrome Remote Desktop icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Browsers And Plugins app for Windows: Cliqz for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove Chrome Remote Desktop from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Chrome Remote Desktop” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Chrome Remote Desktop app.
Chrome Remote Desktop App FAQ
Q: Is Chrome Remote Desktop Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Chrome Remote Desktop download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Chrome Remote Desktop download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Chrome Remote Desktop free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Chrome Remote Desktop will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Chrome Remote Desktop for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
This Chrome Remote Desktop App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Chrome Remote Desktop is definitely an windows app that created by Google Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.