Comodo Firewall for Windows 10 – Comodo Firewall is a No.1 Free Firewall that finds threats and protect your PC. This Freeware app was create by Comodo Group, Inc Inc. And just, updated to the latest version at July, 10th 2019.
Download Comodo Firewall App for PC
Download Comodo Firewall for Windows PC from NamaDomain. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Comodo Firewall App|
|File Size||5.4 MB|
|Developer||Comodo Group, Inc|
|Update||July, 10th 2019|
|Version||Comodo Firewall 184.108.40.20670 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is Comodo Firewall
Comodo Firewall Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7. Comodo’s Free Firewall is your first layer of defense against viruses, worms, Trojans, hackers and all Internet threats. Comodo’s Firewall uses Default Deny Protection to prevent threats from occurring, rather than just detecting them when it’s already too late. Whenever an unknown piece of software is introduced to your system, the software cross-references it with a white-list of over 15 million trusted files and applications. If the file asking for access is on the list, the product can be sure it’s safe for your computer to allow it to execute. If not, the tool will alert you that a possibly malicious file is trying to enter your PC.
The latest version sees a major leap forward in security and usability with the addition of cloud based scanning and behavior analysis of unrecognized files – making Comodo Free Firewall unbeatable at detecting zero-day attacks. Under default settings, unknown and untrusted files are automatically scanned by cloud-based virus scanners then, while the file undergoes behavior analysis on cloud server, it is run in a virtual environment (sandbox) on your local machine so that it cannot modify or affect data on your ‘real’ system. This ground-breaking method of protecting your PC means that only trusted applications are allowed to run. Malware and untrusted files get nowhere near anything important AND you get to use your computer without interruption from nagging alerts. The software also boasts a powerful packet filtering firewall that helps you securely connect to the internet while blocking hackers from making incoming connections. It’s easy to use and features an attractive interface that lets even beginners change settings to their liking.
The app comes with automatic updates and is winner of the prestigious Editor’s Choice award. Download it now and find out why prevention-based protection is the security technology of the future. Comodo Firewall for Windows is completely free for life.
5 top secrets why Comodo Firewall is different:
- No complex configuration issues—perfect for amateur users
- Quickly learns user behavior to deliver personalized protection
- User-friendly, attractive graphical interface
- Lots of configuration options let techies configure things just as they like
- DDP-based security keeps you informed and PCs safe
Comodo Firewall Alternative App for Windows
- Ghostvolt for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ashampoo Spectre Meltdown Cpu Checker for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Trackoff for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Winlock Professional for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Comodo Firewall on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Comodo Firewall app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Comodo Firewall installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Comodo Firewall completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Comodo Firewall icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: Betternet for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall Comodo Firewall from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Comodo Firewall” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Comodo Firewall app.
Comodo Firewall App FAQ
Q: Is Comodo Firewall Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Comodo Firewall download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Comodo Firewall download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Comodo Firewall totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Comodo Firewall will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Comodo Firewall for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.
This Comodo Firewall App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Comodo Firewall is definitely an windows app that created by Comodo Group, Inc Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.