Comodo Internet Security for Windows 10 – Comodo Internet Security is a Award-winning Comodo Firewall and Antivirus protection. This Demo app was build by Comodo Group, Inc Inc. And now, updated to the new version at July, 10th 2019.
Download Comodo Internet Security App for PC
Download Comodo Internet Security for Windows PC from NamaDomain. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Comodo Internet Security App|
|File Size||5.4 MB|
|Developer||Comodo Group, Inc|
|Update||July, 10th 2019|
|Version||Comodo Internet Security 220.127.116.1170 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is Comodo Internet Security
Comodo Internet Security Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7. Comodo Internet Security is the free, multi-layered, security application that offers complete protection from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero-day attacks, spyware and hackers. Built from the ground upwards with your security in mind, Comodo Internet Security combines powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, advanced host intrusion prevention, application control and anti-spyware in one supremely powerful application. Download Comodo Internet Security Offline Installer Setup!
The latest version sees a major leap forward in security and usability with the addition of cloud based virus-scanning and behavior analysis of unrecognized files – making CIS unbeatable at detecting zero-day attacks. Under default settings, unknown and untrusted files are automatically scanned by cloud-based virus scanners then, while the file undergoes behavior analysis on cloud server, it is run in a sandbox on your local machine so that it cannot modify or affect data on your ‘real’ system. Put simply, this ground-breaking method of protecting your PC means that only trusted applications are allowed to run on your computer. Malware and untrusted files get nowhere near anything important AND you get to use your computer without interruption from nagging alerts.
Comodo Internet Security also features a friendly graphical user interface; granular configuration options; easily understood and informative alerts; wizard-based detection of trusted zones and much more. The tool delivers enterprise class protection and can be used out of the box – so even the most inexperienced users will not have to deal with complex configuration issues after installation. The app is available in many different languages and is free for life.
Features and Highlights
Tracks down and destroy any existing malware hiding in a PC.
Detects spyware threats and destroys each infection.
Scans, detects & removes rootkits on your computer.
Prevents malicious software turning your PC into a zombie.
Protects critical system files and blocks malware before it installs.
Auto Sandbox Technology™
Runs unknown files in an isolated environment where they can cause no damage.
Cutting-edge protection against sophisticated buffer overflow attacks.
Kills malicious processes before they can do harm.
Note: 30 days trial version of Comodo Internet Security Pro. After the trial period, you can enjoy the no-cost version of Comodo Internet Security Premium.
Comodo Internet Security Alternative App for Windows
- Keepass for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ghostvolt for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Veracrypt for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Peerblock for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Comodo Internet Security on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Comodo Internet Security app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Comodo Internet Security installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Comodo Internet Security completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Comodo Internet Security icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: X Vpn for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall Comodo Internet Security from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Comodo Internet Security” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Comodo Internet Security app.
Comodo Internet Security App FAQ
Q: Is Comodo Internet Security Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Comodo Internet Security download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Comodo Internet Security download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Comodo Internet Security totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Comodo Internet Security will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Comodo Internet Security for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
This Comodo Internet Security App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Comodo Internet Security is definitely an windows app that created by Comodo Group, Inc Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.