Directory Opus for Windows 10 – Directory Opus is a For home users who need a simple, high-performance PC file manager. This Trial app was create by GPSoftware Inc. And now, updated to the latest version at June, 12th 2019.
Download Directory Opus App for PC
Download Directory Opus for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Directory Opus App|
|File Size||55.1 MB|
|Update||June, 12th 2019|
|Version||Directory Opus 12.15.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is Directory Opus
Directory Opus Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7. Are you frustrated by the limitations of Windows Explorer? Directory Opus is a complete replacement for Explorer, with far more power and functionality than any other file manager available today.
Directory Opus is designed with four goals in mind:
- Ease of use: As far as possible, It works just like Explorer does. You don’t have to learn any complicated scripting or non-standard mouse techniques to use Opus. If you’ve ever used Explorer to copy a file, you already know exactly how to do it in Opus as well.
- Configurability: We believe in the user’s right to choose how their computer operates. You’ll find that almost every aspect of It can be changed – from the buttons on the toolbar to the color used to draw the background of a compressed file.
- Efficiency: It is designed to be as efficient as possible. The entire program makes use of multi-threading to ensure that you should never have to wait for one operation to complete before beginning another.
- Compatibility: As an Explorer Replacement it’s important that Opus appears (to the system) just like Explorer does. Within the limits set by Microsoft, Directory Opus achieves this and most software written with only Explorer in mind will still work fine with Opus installed.
Features and Highlights
- Single or dual pane file display and folder trees
- Tabbed interface let you keep multiple folders open and switch quickly between them
- Unique Explorer Replacement mode provides a full replacement for Windows Explorer
- Quickly filter, sort, group and search your folders
- Color-code your files, assign status icons, star ratings, tags and descriptions
- View images, documents and more. Image marking lets you sort your photos quickly and easily
- Batch renaming including easy-to-use keyboard macros
- View and edit file metadata
- Support for FTP and archive formats like Zip, 7Zip and RAR
- Built-in tools including synchronize and duplicate file finder
- Calculate folder sizes and print or export folder listings
- Queue multiple file copies for improved performance
- Fully configurable user interface – colors, fonts, toolbars, keyboard hotkeys, and a full scripting interface let you tailor Opus exactly to suit your needs
- Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design. Supports the latest 4K monitors. Available in both 32 and 64 bit versions.
- Much much more!
Note: 30 days trial version. You can extend the evaluation period to 60 days upon request.
Directory Opus Alternative App for Windows
- Unreal Commander for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Connectify Hotspot for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Commview for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Universal Media Server for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Directory Opus on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Directory Opus app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Directory Opus installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Directory Opus completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Directory Opus icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended File Transfer And Networking app for Windows: Copy Handler for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove Directory Opus from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Directory Opus” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Directory Opus app.
Directory Opus App FAQ
Q: Is Directory Opus Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Directory Opus download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Directory Opus download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Directory Opus totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Directory Opus will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Directory Opus for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.
This Directory Opus App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Directory Opus is definitely an windows app that developed by GPSoftware Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.