DocFetcher for Windows 10 – DocFetcher is a DocFetcher is a desktop search application for fast document retrieval. This Freeware app was create by DocFetcher Team Inc. And latterly, updated to the last version at July, 31st 2018.
Download DocFetcher App for PC
Download DocFetcher for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||DocFetcher App|
|File Size||68.42 MB|
|Update||July, 31st 2018|
|Version||DocFetcher 1.1.22 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is DocFetcher
DocFetcher Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7. DocFetcher is an Open Source desktop search application: It allows you to search the contents of files on your computer. You can think of it as Google for your local files. The application runs on Windows, Linux and OS X, and is made available under the Eclipse Public License.
Features and Highlights
- A portable version: There is a portable version of DocFetcher that runs on Windows, Linux and OS X. How this is useful is described in more detail further down this page.
- 64-bit support: Both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems are supported.
- Unicode support: DocFetcher comes with rock-solid Unicode support for all major formats, including Microsoft Office, OpenOffice.org, PDF, HTML, RTF and plain text files.
- Archive support: DocFetcher supports the following archive formats: zip, 7z, rar, and the whole tar.* family. The file extensions for zip archives can be customized, allowing you to add more zip-based archive formats as needed. Also, DocFetcher can handle an unlimited nesting of archives (e.g. a zip archive containing a 7z archive containing a rar archive… and so on).
- Search in source code files: The file extensions by which DocFetcher recognizes plain text files can be customized, so you can use DocFetcher for searching in any kind of source code and other text-based file formats. (This works quite well in combination with the customizable zip extensions, e.g. for searching in Java source code inside Jar files.)
- Outlook PST files: DocFetcher allows searching for Outlook emails, which Microsoft Outlook typically stores in PST files.
- Detection of HTML pairs: By default, DocFetcher detects pairs of HTML files (e.g. a file named “foo.html” and a folder named “foo_files”), and treats the pair as a single document. This feature may seem rather useless at first, but it turned out that this dramatically increases the quality of the search results when you’re dealing with HTML files, since all the “clutter” inside the HTML folders disappears from the results.
- Regex-based exclusion of files from indexing: You can use regular expressions to exclude certain files from indexing. For example, to exclude Microsoft Excel files, you can use a regular expression like this: .*\.xls
- Mime-type detection: You can use regular expressions to turn on “mime-type detection” for certain files, meaning that DocFetcher will try to detect their actual file types not just by looking at the filename, but also by peeking into the file contents. This comes in handy for files that have the wrong file extension.
- Powerful query syntax: In addition to basic constructs like OR, AND and NOT DocFetcher also supports, among other things: Wildcards, phrase search, fuzzy search (“find words that are similar to…”), proximity search (“these two words should be at most 10 words away from each other”), boosting (“increase the score of documents containing…”)
DocFetcher Alternative App for Windows
- Itch Desktop for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Cursorfx for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Start8 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Horizon Xbox for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install DocFetcher on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install DocFetcher app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the DocFetcher installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading DocFetcher completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the DocFetcher icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Desktop Enhancements app for Windows: Pcsx2 Ps2 Emulator for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove DocFetcher from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “DocFetcher” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from DocFetcher app.
DocFetcher App FAQ
Q: Is DocFetcher Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free DocFetcher download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free DocFetcher download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download DocFetcher totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this DocFetcher will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The DocFetcher for Pc will works normally on most present Windows OS.
This DocFetcher App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. DocFetcher is definitely an windows app that created by DocFetcher Team Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.