DriverMax for Windows 10 – DriverMax is a Check for driver updates and download new latest versions. This Demo app was developed by Innovative Solutions Inc. And latterly, updated to the new version at June, 20th 2019.
Download DriverMax App for PC
Download DriverMax for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||DriverMax App|
|File Size||5.5 MB|
|Update||June, 20th 2019|
|Version||DriverMax 10.19 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is DriverMax
DriverMax Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7. DriverMax is a new tool that finds and downloads the Latest Driver Updates for your computer. No more searching for rare drivers on discs or on the web or inserting one installation CD after the other. Just create a free account, log in, and start downloading the updates that you need. Update, backup and restore outdated, missing or faulty drivers for more than 2,300,000 devices!
You can also export all your current drivers (or just the ones that work ok) to a compressed file. After reinstalling Windows you will have everything in one place! DriverMax 2019 is a fast driver updater that finds and downloads the Latest Driver Updates for your Windows PC.
Most of the situations when Windows is running slower are caused by faulty driver installations. Windows stores all versions of older drivers just in case you want to go back; sometimes it messes up older versions with more recent ones. The Driver Backup option will only export the drivers you select by copying the needed files to a compressed ZIP file.
After reinstalling Windows all drivers will be back in place in less than 5 minutes – sparing you of searching, inserting disc after disk and losing precious time. The Driver Restore option allows you to install all the drivers that you exported earlier. The entire operation might take up to 5-10 minutes. Just one single computer restart will be required after all drivers are reinstalled!
Driver Max 2019 latest automatically tests each new driver before installing it on your PC, ensuring its proper functioning. In addition, it backs up the current drivers and creates a system restore point, allowing a quick rollback of the installation. All controllers are scanned thoroughly for viruses and threats before they are provided to users.
What kind of drivers cand DriverMax update?
Windows system drivers, Motherboards, Network Adapters , Video Adapters , Digital Cameras / Camcorders , MP3 Players , USB Devices , Modems , Keyboard , Windows Vista system drivers , VOIP (Voice Over IP) Phones , CD and DVD Drives , Sound Cards , Printers , Scanners , Webcams , Hard Disks , Wireless Devices , Mouse from different manufacturers like 3Com , Adaptec , AMD , Atheros , BenQ , Brother , Cisnet , Conexant , CXT , D-Link , Genius , Hauppauge , Hp , Intel , Leadtek , Lexmark , Logitech , Maxtor , MPC , Nikon , NVidia , Olympus , Philips , RealTek , Saitek , Sapphire , Sharp , Sony Ericcson , Toshiba , Western Digital…
Note: Limitations of unregistered version are two drivers download limit per day, no simultaneous driver downloads, no download priority and no daily driver update check.
DriverMax Alternative App for Windows
- Ifunbox for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Imyfone Lockwiper for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- 3dp Chip for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Snappy Driver Installer Lite for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install DriverMax on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install DriverMax app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the DriverMax installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading DriverMax completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the DriverMax icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Drivers app for Windows: Easeus Mobimover for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall DriverMax from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “DriverMax” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from DriverMax app.
DriverMax App FAQ
Q: Is DriverMax Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free DriverMax download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free DriverMax download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download DriverMax free for Laptop.
Q: Is this DriverMax will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The DriverMax for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.
This DriverMax App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. DriverMax is an windows app that developed by Innovative Solutions Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.