FastCopy for Windows 10 – FastCopy is a The Fastest Copy/Backup Program for Windows PC. This Open Source app was create by FastCopy Lab, LLC. Inc. And recently, updated to the last version at June, 23rd 2019.
Download FastCopy App for PC
Download FastCopy for Windows PC from NamaDomain. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||FastCopy App|
|File Size||1.65 MB|
|Developer||FastCopy Lab, LLC.|
|Update||June, 23rd 2019|
|Version||FastCopy 3.82 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
What is FastCopy
FastCopy Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7. Software developers and computer users all want their computer tasks to be processed faster. File copying and transferring to different locations usually takes a lot of time. FastCopy is a software tool which solves this time problem. Not only does it function like the basic copy function on Windows, but it also secures deletions and synchronizes quickly.
The software program is simple to execute because there is no setup kit. You can just run the executable file with a double-click, and that is it. The Windows Registry does not show any record of this program after you use it. You can copy the program to any storage device, such as a USB flash drive, and take it with you. Then just use the device whenever you need to speed up the process of copying and transferring files.
It has a clean interface, but it takes some getting used to. There are a lot of options to choose from, so you need to study what they are.
Options for Moving and Copying Files
To use the program immediately, choose the source folder for it and then just use it from there. You have additional options that you can use, like copying files which have varying sizes or dates.
Check Information on a Recent Task
As the copying process takes place, you’ll receive details about it from the program. Some of these details include the transfer rate, total time left, and file rate. This gives you a way to watch its performance.
Compared to the Windows standard “copy” function, this tool did a much better job of reducing the timeframe by a couple of seconds. Pay attention to which file transfer method you choose because some information might get lost.
For instance, if you move or copy files to a destination directory which already has files in it with the same names, then they’ll be overwritten by the newly copied files.
Reliable and Efficient Tool for Managing Files
In conclusion, if you don’t like the slowness of the Windows “copy” function, then think about choosing FastCopy as a faster option. It comes with several features which let it do more than transfer files from one folder to another folder.
FastCopy Alternative App for Windows
- Tightvnc 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Hostsman for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mobaxterm for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- NETGEAR Inc. for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install FastCopy on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install FastCopy app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the FastCopy installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FastCopy completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FastCopy icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended File Transfer And Networking app for Windows: Inssider for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove FastCopy from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FastCopy” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FastCopy app.
FastCopy App FAQ
Q: Is FastCopy Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free FastCopy download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free FastCopy download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download FastCopy free for Laptop.
Q: Is this FastCopy will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FastCopy for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS.
This FastCopy App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. FastCopy is definitely an windows app that developed by FastCopy Lab, LLC. Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.