GIMP for Windows 10 – GIMP is a Photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. This Open Source app was create by The GIMP Team Inc. And just, updated to the last version at June, 15th 2019.
Download GIMP App for PC
Download GIMP for Windows PC from NamaDomain. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||GIMP App|
|File Size||223.23 MB|
|Developer||The GIMP Team|
|Update||June, 15th 2019|
|Version||GIMP 2.10.12 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
What is GIMP
GIMP Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7. GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is a freely distributed piece of software suitable for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition, and image authoring. It is a powerful piece of software with capabilities not found in any other free software product. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert-quality photo-retouching program, an online batch-processing system, a mass production image renderer, or an image-format converter. GIMP is modular, expandable, and extensible. It is designed to be augmented with plug-ins and extensions to do just about anything. The advanced scripting interface allows everything from the simplest task to the most complex image-manipulation procedures to be easily scripted.
Features and Highlights
Each task requires a different environment and It allows you to customize the view and behavior the way you like it. Starting from the widget theme, allowing you to change colors, widget spacings and icon sizes to custom tool sets in the toolbox. The interface is modulized into so called docks, allowing you to stack them into tabs or keep them open in their own window. Pressing the tab key will toggle them hidden.
Numerous digital photo imperfections can be easily compensated for using GIMP. Fix perspective distortion caused by lens tilt simply choosing the corrective mode in the transform tools. Eliminate lens’ barrel distortion and vignetting with a powerful filter but a simple interface.
The program is ideal for advanced photo retouching techniques. Get rid of unneeded details using the clone tool, or touch up minor details easily with the new healing tool. With the perspective clone tool, it’s not difficult to clone objects with perspective in mind just as easily as with the orthogonal clone.
It includes a very unique support for various input devices out of the box. Pressure and tilt sensitive tablets, but also a wide range of USB or MIDI controllers. You can bind often-used actions to device events such as rotating a USB wheel or moving a MIDI controller’s slider. Change the size, angle or opacity of a brush while you paint, bind your favorite scripts to buttons. Speed up your workflow!
The file format support ranges from the common likes of JPEG (JFIF), GIF, PNG, TIFF to special use formats such as the multi-resolution and multi-color-depth Windows icon files. The architecture allows to extend GIMP’s format capabilities with a plug-in. You can find some rare format support in the plugin registry.
To save disk space, any format can be saved with an archive extension such as ZIP, GZ or BZ2 and the app will transparently compress the file without you needing to do any extra steps.
GIMP Alternative App for Windows
- Portraitpro for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Faststone Maxview for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Screenhunter for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Icecream Image Resizer for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install GIMP on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install GIMP app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the GIMP installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading GIMP completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the GIMP icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Imaging And Digital Photo app for Windows: Ashampoo Snap for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove GIMP from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “GIMP” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from GIMP app.
GIMP App FAQ
Q: Is GIMP Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free GIMP download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free GIMP download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download GIMP free for PC.
Q: Is this GIMP will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The GIMP for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.
This GIMP App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. GIMP is definitely an windows app that developed by The GIMP Team Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.