MediaMonkey for Windows 10 – MediaMonkey is a Free audio and video manager and jukebox for serious music collectors. This Freeware app was build by Ventis Media Inc. And recently, updated to the last version at March, 28th 2019.
Download MediaMonkey App for PC
Download MediaMonkey for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||MediaMonkey App|
|File Size||15.5 MB|
|Update||March, 28th 2019|
|Version||MediaMonkey 220.127.116.113 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is MediaMonkey
It looks up and tags Album Art and data via Freedb and the web, includes an automatic renamer to rename and organize files, and a playlist manager to arrange your mixes. It includes a CD ripper, podcast manager, and downloader to build your library, along with a CD/DVD Burner, UPnP / DLNA server, and sync manager to share it. With built-in conversion functionality, it syncs with almost any device including Android, iPhone, iPod, and other devices, as well as a variety of televisions and DVD players (via DLNA).
Its player automatically adjusts volume levels and supports a Party mode that locks the UI for use at public events. Most importantly, it supports hundreds of scripts, plug-ins and visualizations to further customize it to meet your needs. It catalogs your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 audio files. Enjoy!
Features and Highlights
Manage Your Media
Manage a movie or music library from 100 to 100,000+ audio/video files and playlists. Organize, browse, or search music by Genre, Artist, Year, Rating, etc., and never waste your time trying to find the files you know you have. MediaMonkey is the movie and music organizer for the serious collector.
Identify Tracks and Tags
Automatically identify movies and tracks that are missing information, whose tags are not synchronized, or that are duplicated elsewhere.
Organize & Rename
Automatically organize and rename music or video files on your hard drive into a logical hierarchy. Instead of storing your files haphazardly all over your hard drive.
Create Playlists with ease. Just drag and drop your tunes to mix mp3s and videos from your Library, create AutoPlaylists based on simple search criteria, or use the Auto-DJ to automatically create a mix for you.
Record & Convert
Record CDs to your hard drive using the high quality LAME MP3 encoder, M4A encoder, OGG encoder, WMA encoder, or FLAC encoder). Convert audio or video files from almost any audio or video format and preserve tag informatio.
Sync with most iPhones, iPods, Android devices and other portable Audio/Video Device. Just click the Sync button to sync audio and video files, and related properties such as Album Art, ratings, play history, and playlists with a broad range of portable devices.
Burn and Play
Burn Audio CDs using the integrated burner powered by PrimoBurner™. Just select any audio tracks or playlists and quickly create CD masterpieces using the most reliable CD burning engine around. Play CDs and digital audio files (MP3, AAC/M4A, OGG, WMA, MPC, APE, FLAC, WAV, WMV, AVI, MP4, MKV, etc.)
Reports and Statistics
Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files, so that you can show it to others. If you’re anal-retentive about your music, Media Monkey gives you all the reports you’ll need.
You can customize with Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and other addons to make it do what you want it to. Integrate it with other applications such as sound editors, metadata lookup addons, customized reports, customized views, or create custom Auto-DJ rules.
MediaMonkey Alternative App for Windows
- Xrecode 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Musescore 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Lmms 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Acid Pro for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install MediaMonkey on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install MediaMonkey app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the MediaMonkey installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MediaMonkey completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MediaMonkey icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Mp3 And Audio app for Windows: Voxengo Span for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove MediaMonkey from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MediaMonkey” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MediaMonkey app.
MediaMonkey App FAQ
Q: Is MediaMonkey Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free MediaMonkey download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free MediaMonkey download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download MediaMonkey totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this MediaMonkey will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MediaMonkey for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
This MediaMonkey App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. MediaMonkey is definitely an windows app that created by Ventis Media Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.