Mendeley Desktop for Windows 10 – Mendeley Desktop is a Free reference manager and research management tool for PC. This Freeware app was developed by Mendeley Ltd. Inc. And now, updated to the last version at May, 2nd 2019.
Download Mendeley Desktop App for PC
Download Mendeley Desktop for Windows PC from NamaDomain. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Mendeley Desktop App|
|File Size||54.8 MB|
|Update||May, 2nd 2019|
|Version||Mendeley Desktop 1.19.5 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows Vista / Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64|
What is Mendeley Desktop
Features and Highlights
Quick and simple installation
Once you download the Mendeley for Windows PC reference manager, you can install the Word Plugin in 3 clicks. Hey presto – you are ready to create your bibliography.
Citation styles for thousands of journals
Quickly search and select your citation style from a rapidly growing community managed database, or create new styles with the new CSL Editor.
Create bibliographies instantly
Cite seamlessly without leaving Word. Format your citations and bibliography according to your chosen style.
Save time navigating PDFs
Open multiple PDFs in separate tabs. Read, take notes and switch back to your research library instantly.
Annotate and highlight
No more need for hand-written notes, sticky notes and highlighter pens. You can now annotate, highlight, and add sticky notes directly to your PDFs.
Organizing your PDFs doesn’t have to be a chore. Let Mendeley do it for you. Identify recently added papers, add favorites in a click and store them in multiple folders.
When you add PDFs, It instantly scan them to identify the author, title, journal and other information by matching the PDF’s contents with global research library. It’s like magic.
Mendeley searches across the full-text of your research library and results appear instantly as you type.
Team plans allow you to share and collaborate with up to 50 people, create unlimited number of private groups and get unlimited group library space. Create your custom plan now.
Share papers and collaborate
Whether you’re a research team, lab, or university class – sharing papers can be a challenge. Simply create public or private groups and start sharing documents instantly.
Secure, synchronized and accessible
No more risk of losing your PDFs and annotations. It provide you with 2GB of free online storage to automatically back up and synchronize your library across desktop, web and mobile
Search millions of papers
Search one of the world’s largest crowd-sourced research catalogs on Mendeley. Get related research, refine your search to full-text PDFs and add papers to your library in one click.
Read up on new topics, find ongoing research, follow curated bibliographies and get involved in discussions in public groups.
Build an online presence
Create an academic profile, upload your papers and publicize your research. Show the world your professional research profile.
Note: Requires Mendeley account.
Also Available: Download Mendeley Desktop for Mac
Mendeley Desktop Alternative App for Windows
- Express Invoice for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Edraw Mind Map for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Xmind for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Pdfcreator for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Mendeley Desktop on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Mendeley Desktop app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Mendeley Desktop installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Mendeley Desktop completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Mendeley Desktop icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Office And Business Tools app for Windows: Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove Mendeley Desktop from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Mendeley Desktop” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Mendeley Desktop app.
Mendeley Desktop App FAQ
Q: Is Mendeley Desktop Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Mendeley Desktop download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Mendeley Desktop download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Mendeley Desktop free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Mendeley Desktop will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Mendeley Desktop for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
This Mendeley Desktop App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Mendeley Desktop is an windows app that created by Mendeley Ltd. Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.