MinGW for Windows 10 – MinGW is a Minimalist free and open source GNU software for Windows PC. This Open Source app was developed by Keith Marshall Inc. And recently, updated to the latest version at April, 13th 2019.
Download MinGW App for PC
Download MinGW for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||MinGW App|
|File Size||155.12 KB|
|Update||April, 13th 2019|
|Version||MinGW 5.1.6 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows (All Versions)|
What is MinGW
It provides a complete Open Source programming tool set which is suitable for the development of native MS-Windows applications, and which do not depend on any 3rd-party C-Runtime DLLs. (It does depend on a number of DLLs provided by Microsoft themselves, as components of the operating system; most notable among these is MSVCRT.DLL, the Microsoft C runtime library. Additionally, threaded applications must ship with a freely distributable thread support DLL, provided as part of MinGW itself).
It compilers provide access to the functionality of the Microsoft C runtime and some language-specific runtimes. MinGW, being Minimalist, does not, and never will, attempt to provide a POSIX runtime environment for POSIX application deployment on MS-Windows. If you want POSIX application deployment on this platform, please consider Cygwin instead.
Primarily intended for use by developers working on the native MS-Windows platform, but also available for cross-hosted use, the app includes:
- A port of the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC), including C, C++, ADA and Fortran compilers;
- GNU Binutils for Windows (assembler, linker, archive manager)
- A command-line installer, with optional GUI front-end, (mingw-get) for MinGW and MSYS deployment on MS-Windows
- A GUI first-time setup tool (mingw-get-setup), to get you up and running with mingw-get.
MSYS, a contraction of “Minimal SYStem”, is a Bourne Shell command line interpreter system. Offered as an alternative to Microsoft’s cmd.exe, this provides a general purpose command line environment, which is particularly suited to use with Min GW, for porting of many Open Source applications to the MS-Windows platform; a light-weight fork of Cygwin-1.3, it includes a small selection of Unix tools, chosen to facilitate that objective.
MinGW Alternative App for Windows
- Inno Setup for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Processing 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Toad Oracle 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sandboxie for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install MinGW on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install MinGW app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the MinGW installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MinGW completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MinGW icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Gitkraken 32 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall MinGW from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MinGW” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MinGW app.
MinGW App FAQ
Q: Is MinGW Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free MinGW download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free MinGW download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download MinGW free for Laptop.
Q: Is this MinGW will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MinGW for PC will works normally on most current Windows OS.
This MinGW App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. MinGW is an windows app that developed by Keith Marshall Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.