mIRC for Windows 10 – mIRC is a A popular Internet Relay Chat client used by millions of people. This Trial app was build by mIRC Co Ltd Inc. And just, updated to the last version at July, 6th 2019.
Download mIRC App for PC
Download mIRC for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||mIRC App|
|File Size||3.06 MB|
|Developer||mIRC Co Ltd|
|Update||July, 6th 2019|
|Version||mIRC 7.56 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is mIRC
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
Note: Free 30-Day Fully Functional Trial Version.
mIRC Alternative App for Windows
- Webcammax for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Paltalk for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Discord for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Imvu for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install mIRC on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install mIRC app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the mIRC installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading mIRC completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the mIRC icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Messaging And Chat app for Windows: Peerio for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove mIRC from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “mIRC” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from mIRC app.
mIRC App FAQ
Q: Is mIRC Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free mIRC download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free mIRC download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download mIRC free for PC.
Q: Is this mIRC will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The mIRC for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
This mIRC App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. mIRC is definitely an windows app that created by mIRC Co Ltd Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.