Octane Render for Windows 10 – Octane Render is a First and fastest GPU-accelerated, unbiased, physically correct renderer!. This Demo app was developed by OTOY Inc. Inc. And just, updated to the new version at June, 28th 2019.
Download Octane Render App for PC
Download Octane Render for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Octane Render App|
|File Size||67.3 MB|
|Update||June, 28th 2019|
|Version||Octane Render 2018.1.2 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
What is Octane Render
What’s New in latest version:
- Brigade Engine Integration
- OTOY’s real-time path-tracing game engine ‘Brigade’ has been integrated into the program, making heavy scene loading and interactivity up to 10x to 100x faster. Brigade gives artists instant game-engine like feedback in the Octane app viewport while moving or deforming heavy meshes with millions of triangles.
- Out-of-Core Geometry
- It can render fast out-of-core geometry entirely from CPU memory, with minimal speed loss and viewport lag (even across multiple GPUs) – a first for an unbiased GPU renderer.
- AI Light
- Accelerates light sampling, tracking emissive points in real-time with up to 6-10x speed gains in scenes with many small light sources such as multi-point or spot lights.
- Spectral AI Denoiser
- It introduces groundbreaking machine learning technology to interactively denoise beauty and AOV passes on-the-fly, both in the viewport and for final frame production rendering.
- Unlike other post-processing denoisers, the Spectral AI denoiser operates on internal perceptual models and scene data deep in the engine. Domain specific AI denoisers help with volumetrics, glass, refractions, SSS, depth of field and motion blur, reducing render times by 50-100x in noisy scenes.
Features and Highlights
It supports rendering of particulate matter such as clouds, smoke, fog and fire with varying densities and introduces a unique native primitive type for incredibly detailed micro-surface displacement volumes and surfaces required to render photo-realistic natural and organic materials.
Deep Pixel Rendering
It adds deep pixel rendering support as well as live connecting of DCC and compositing apps through the OctaneRenderer for Nuke® plugin.
The app supports Open Shading Language, enabling artists to create their own shaders and bring custom shaders from other software directly into the projects.
Live Texture Baking
OctaneRenderer supports unbiased GPU texture baking (UV or volumetric) of global illumination, spherical harmonics and 8D light fields.
Leveraging the power of the GPU, It can render final quality images 10x to 50x faster than CPU-based, unbiased rendering engines. That means, no more “get up and wait” in your workflow.
The app’s on-screen viewport is the final render. Any changes to the scene are instantly updated on the screen allowing you to tweak any setting and view the results immediately.
It supports HDRI, mesh emitters, IES files, and a planetary sun/sky system. Rotate an HDRI file to position it in your scene, or turn any object into a mesh light by enabling the emission property of the material. With the additional Light Linking and Light Exclusion features, the Render app allows you to manipulate the lighting in a scene, however you choose.
It supports subsurface light scattering (SSS), complex IOR, chromatic dispersion, and absorption to create some of the best materials in the industry. Use the node editor to create complex materials from procedural textures, or quickly pull a material from OctaneLive Material Database. In addition to OSL Textures, It supports metallic materials, toon shaders, and allows importing complex PBR textures through a universal uber material node.
Turn your photorealistic renders into dynamic, toon-shaded scenes with just one material application.
Render noise-free images in a fraction of the time with OctaneRender’s own denoising implementation with huge advantages over OptiX™.
Out of Core Geometry
It can render fast out-of-core geometry from CPU memory, with minimal speed loss, even across multiple GPUs – a first for an unbiased GPU renderer.
- Physically-based / Spectral Light Transport
- Unbiased and Direct Lighting / Ambient Occlusion
- Custom Sampling Algorithm (Custom MLT-like implementation)
- Multiple GPU Support
- Geometry Instances
- Render Passes
- Object Visibility (On / Off for Shadow Casting / Camera Visibility)
- Displacement Mapping
- Object Motion Blur
- Hair / Fur Primitives
- OpenSubDiv Surfaces
- Region Rendering
- Network Rendering
- HDRI + Sun Environment
- Packaging to .ORBX File (Archive of all Scene Data/Resources)
- Animation Support via Alembic Format
- Pause / Resume Render
- Built-in Firefly Removal Tool
- Info-Channel Kernel Mode
- Stereo Modes
- Post-Processing Settings
- Out-of-Core Textures Support
- Integration Kernal Tile and Sampling Control Options
- Volume Rendering
- Texture Animation Support
- Texture Baking System
- Deep Image Rendering
- Export to Cloud Option
- Photoshop Compositing Extension
- Octane AI System (for Out-of-Core Geometry, Emissive Objects, Sub-surface Scattering, Denoiser, and Viewport)
- Integrated Brigade Game Engine (for Low-Level API Game Engine Integrations)
- UDIM and Complex PBR Textures Support
- GPU Texture Compression
The demo version has the following limitations:
- Render resolution output is locked to 1000×600 pixels
- Project and render output cannot be saved
- Online LiveDB material database functionality is not included
- Render output contains water marks (Octane logo and stripes)
- No network rendering
Octane Render Alternative App for Windows
- Corelcad for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Lightshot for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Acdsee Photo Editor for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Pngoptimizer 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Octane Render on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Octane Render app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Octane Render installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Octane Render completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Octane Render icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Imaging And Digital Photo app for Windows: Zoner Photo Studio X for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove Octane Render from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Octane Render” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Octane Render app.
Octane Render App FAQ
Q: Is Octane Render Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Octane Render download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Octane Render download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Octane Render free for PC.
Q: Is this Octane Render will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Octane Render for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
This Octane Render App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Octane Render is definitely an windows app that created by OTOY Inc. Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.