PCtransfer for Windows 10 – PCtransfer is a Secure data transfer to the new Windows system or a new PC. This 98% Safe Freeware app was create by IObit Lab Inc. And now, updated to the last version at December, 3rd 2018.
Download PCtransfer App for PC
Download PCtransfer for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||PCtransfer App|
|License||98% Safe Freeware|
|File Size||4.6 MB|
|Update||December, 3rd 2018|
|Version||PCtransfer 1.0.0 Build 1101 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8|
What is PCtransfer
Features and Highlights
Secure Data Transfer
While upgrading system or just changing a new PC, the most annoying thing would be importing data missing. PCtransfer can easily and securely transfer documents, files, browser bookmarks, settings, photos, Skype chat record, and emails in Outlook to new Windows system.
Smart & Faster to Backup & Restore
To simplify transfer process while moving volumes of data, the app offers a smart way to quick select to backup third-party programs and settings. And with one click, all those programs and data would be fast restored to the new system just as before.
Portable, Free and Easy to Transfer
PC transfer is a free, light, and portable data transfer tool that works well with Windows XP, 7, and 8 and provides users with an easy and secure way to backup and restore data with one click.
PCtransfer Alternative App for Windows
- Hp Usb Recovery Flash Disk Utility for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ashampoo Backup Pro for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Acronis True Image for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Tresorit for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install PCtransfer on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install PCtransfer app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the PCtransfer installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PCtransfer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PCtransfer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Compression And Backup app for Windows: Hubic for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall PCtransfer from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PCtransfer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PCtransfer app.
PCtransfer App FAQ
Q: Is PCtransfer Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free PCtransfer download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free PCtransfer download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download PCtransfer totally free for PC.
Q: Is this PCtransfer will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PCtransfer for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
This PCtransfer App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. PCtransfer is definitely an windows app that developed by IObit Lab Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.