PhotoFiltre Studio for Windows 10 – PhotoFiltre Studio is a A very complete software for image/photo editing!. This Trial app was build by Antonio Da Cruz Inc. And recently, updated to the latest version at June, 3rd 2019.
Download PhotoFiltre Studio App for PC
Download PhotoFiltre Studio for Windows PC from NamaDomain. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||PhotoFiltre Studio App|
|File Size||10.7 MB|
|Developer||Antonio Da Cruz|
|Update||June, 3rd 2019|
|Version||PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.14.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is PhotoFiltre Studio
PhotoFiltre Studio is shareware and is limited to a 30-day trial period. At the end of the 30-day trial period, if you want to continue using the software you will need to purchase a registration key from the programs author. If, on the other hand you no longer want to continue using the program you must remove it from your system immediately.
Features and Highlights
Its wide range of filters allows novice users to familiarize themselves with the world of graphics. You can find the standard adjustment functions (Brightness, contrast, dyed, saturation, gamma correction) and also artistic filters (watercolor, pastels, Indian ink, pointillism, puzzle effect).
This Studio uses two types of vectorial selections. The first type uses automatic shapes (rectangle, ellipse, triangle, rhombus, rounded rectangle). The second type corresponds to the lasso and polygon. They both allow a customized form by drawing a shape by hand or using a series of lines. Every selection can be saved into a seperate file, to be used later on.
The Studio has some standard brushes (round and square in different sizes), but also some more varied forms (oblique line, custom shapes,). The Rainbow option lets you draw a gradient along the line. More effects than 3D, Pastels and Charcoal are available too.
Automatic Stoke and Fill option
This option lets you fill with colors or draw strokes of a vectorial shape automatically. Very useful for creating organization charts for example, by using Line Tool with Single or Double-Sided arrows.
The Erase Tool
Very effective for make some hand-drawing area, this tool can be used like the brush but instead of drawing, Photo Filtre Studio erases the selected area and make visible the transpareny grid (Transparent or RGBA mode) or the lower layer (multi-layer mode).
The PhotoMasque module
With PhotoMasque you can create advanced effects of contour and transparency on your images by using preset masks. These masks are grayscale images, where white is the transparancy color, while opacity increases as the shades of gray become darker. Black means complete opacity. PhotoMasque comes with several basic masks to inspire you to create your own masks.
The exploration module provides a toolbar that allows quick access to the predefined folders (selections, masks, patterns…)
Note: 30 days trial version.
PhotoFiltre Studio Alternative App for Windows
- Photo Stamp Remover for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Movavi Slideshow Maker for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Honeycam for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Screen To Gif for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install PhotoFiltre Studio on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install PhotoFiltre Studio app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the PhotoFiltre Studio installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PhotoFiltre Studio completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PhotoFiltre Studio icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Imaging And Digital Photo app for Windows: Ashampoo Photo Optimizer for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall PhotoFiltre Studio from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PhotoFiltre Studio” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PhotoFiltre Studio app.
PhotoFiltre Studio App FAQ
Q: Is PhotoFiltre Studio Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free PhotoFiltre Studio download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free PhotoFiltre Studio download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download PhotoFiltre Studio free for Laptop.
Q: Is this PhotoFiltre Studio will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PhotoFiltre Studio for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.
This PhotoFiltre Studio App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. PhotoFiltre Studio is definitely an windows app that developed by Antonio Da Cruz Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.