Picasa for Windows 10 – Picasa is a Organize, edit, and share your photos online using Picasa. This Freeware app was developed by Google Inc. And now, updated to the new version at November, 19th 2018.
Download Picasa App for PC
Download Picasa for Windows PC from NamaDomain. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Picasa App|
|File Size||13.04 MB|
|Update||November, 19th 2018|
|Version||Picasa 3.9 Build 141.303 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64|
What is Picasa
Features and Highlights
Share and name tags on Google+
If you’ve joined Google+, you can use Picasa to share directly to the circles you’ve created in Google+. With the release of th software, you can now upload and share your name tags on Google+. Note that if you choose not to join Google+, name tags won’t change at all.
Beautiful web albums
Show your photos at their best. View full-screen slideshows, see your pictures arranged on a global map, enjoy video playback, and more.
Sharing made simple
Publish your favorite photos online with one click. Create stunning online photo albums to share with friends and family, or public albums for the world to see. Get notified when your “Favorites” post new photos.
Focus on people
People matter in your photos. This technology helps you automatically organize your photos based on the people in them, and works in the program and the Web Albums.
Edit to perfection
Improve almost any picture with the software’s one-click fixes for common problems like red-eye, color, and lighting. Or, use tuning and effects to make your best photos look even better.
The tool automatically finds all the photos on your PC, wherever they are, and will organize them in seconds.
Easily add geo-tags to your photos so that you can remember exactly where they’re from using Google Maps.
It’s free to use
The app is free to download, and the Web Albums provides 1 gigabyte of free storage — that’s enough space for 4,000 wallpaper-size photos.
Note: The application is not developed actively anymore.
Also Available: Download Picasa for Mac
Picasa Alternative App for Windows
- Apowersoft Free Screen Capture for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Gramblr 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Indigo Renderer for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Adobe Indesign for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Picasa on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Picasa app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Picasa installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Picasa completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Picasa icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Imaging And Digital Photo app for Windows: Corel Photomirage for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove Picasa from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Picasa” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Picasa app.
Picasa App FAQ
Q: Is Picasa Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Picasa download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Picasa download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Picasa totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Picasa will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Picasa for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
This Picasa App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Picasa is definitely an windows app that developed by Google Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.