PicPick for Windows 10 – PicPick is a User friendly all-in-one software for screen capture. This Shareware app was developed by NGWIN Inc. And recently, updated to the new version at April, 6th 2019.
Download PicPick App for PC
Download PicPick for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||PicPick App|
|File Size||14.79 MB|
|Update||April, 6th 2019|
|Version||PicPick 5.0.4 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is PicPick
Features and Highlights
Take screenshots of an entire screen, an active window, the scrolling windows and any specific region of your desktop, etc.
Edit your images
Annotate and highlight your images: text, arrows, shapes and more with the built-in image editor that includes the latest Ribbon style menu.
Enhance with effects
Easily add effects to your images: drop shadows, frames, watermarks, mosaic, motion blur, brightness control and more.
Save, share, or send your images via Web, email, ftp, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Evernote, Facebook, Twitter and more.
Variety of graphic design accessories including color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair, magnifier, whiteboard.
With highly advanced settings, you can customize hotkeys, file naming, image quality, and many other options that fits your needs.
Note: Limited functionality in unregistered version.
PicPick Alternative App for Windows
- Quantum Gis 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- On1 Photo Raw for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sketchup Pro for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Solidworks for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install PicPick on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install PicPick app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the PicPick installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PicPick completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PicPick icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Imaging And Digital Photo app for Windows: Canvas X for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall PicPick from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PicPick” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PicPick app.
PicPick App FAQ
Q: Is PicPick Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free PicPick download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free PicPick download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download PicPick free for PC.
Q: Is this PicPick will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PicPick for Pc will works normally on most present Windows OS.
This PicPick App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. PicPick is an windows app that created by NGWIN Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.