Recuva for Windows 10 – Recuva is a Recover your deleted files secure, safe and quickly. This Freeware app was developed by Piriform Inc. And just, updated to the last version at January, 8th 2019.
Download Recuva App for PC
Download Recuva for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Recuva App|
|File Size||5.3 MB|
|Update||January, 8th 2019|
|Version||Recuva 1.53.1087 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows (All Versions)|
What is Recuva
Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost files after a computer crash? No problem – Recuva recovers files from your Windows computer, recycle bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player!
Features and Highlights
Superior file recovery
It can recover pictures, music, documents, videos, emails or any other file type you’ve lost. And it can recover from any rewriteable media you have: memory cards, external hard drives, USB sticks and more!
Recovery from damaged disks
Unlike most file recovery tools, Recuva can recover files from damaged or newly formatted drives. Greater flexibility means greater chance of recovery.
Deep scan for buried files
For those hard to find files, It has an advanced deep scan mode that scours your drives to find any traces of files you have deleted.
Securely delete files
Sometimes you want a file gone for good. The app’s secure overwrite feature uses industry- and military-standard deletion techniques to make sure your files stay erased.
Recuva Alternative App for Windows
- Hdcleaner for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Thaiphoon Burner for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- System Mechanic Professional for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mediarecovery 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Recuva on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Recuva app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Recuva installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Recuva completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Recuva icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Cleaning And Tweaking app for Windows: Total Uninstall for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall Recuva from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Recuva” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Recuva app.
Recuva App FAQ
Q: Is Recuva Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Recuva download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Recuva download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Recuva totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Recuva will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Recuva for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.
This Recuva App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Recuva is definitely an windows app that developed by Piriform Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.