Skype for Windows 10 – Skype is a Skype makes it easy to stay in touch. Talk, Chat and Collaborate!. This Freeware app was create by Microsoft Corporation Inc. And now, updated to the latest version at July, 9th 2019.
Download Skype App for PC
Download Skype for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Skype App|
|File Size||60.3 MB|
|Update||July, 9th 2019|
|Version||Skype 18.104.22.168 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is Skype
Enjoy free voice and video calls on Skype or discover some of the many features to help you stay connected with the people you care about. Choose the hue that fits you best to make your experience your own. Bring your conversations to life by reacting to any message and expressing yourself with GIFs, stickers, and Mojis. Share photos, messages, emoticons and stickers in real-time. Whether you’re planning your next big adventure with the whole group or just catching up with your family, calling is now even better.
Follow friends and family for snapshots of their week and react to them with just a tap. These memorable moments stay available for seven days. Buy tickets for a concert, find mind-blowingly delicious recipes or even plan your next trip around the world. You can also quickly find and drop useful information into the conversation. Reaching local businesses or friends who aren’t online is easy. Call mobile and landline numbers at affordable rates with the Program to Phone.
Features and Highlights
Audio and HD video calling
Experience crystal clear audio and HD video in one to one or group calls – now with call reactions too.
Instantly react to any message with fun reactions or use @mentions to grab someone’s attention.
Easily share presentations, holiday photos or anything on your screen during a call with integrated screen sharing.
Call recording and Live subtitles – NEW
Record the calls to capture special moments, note key decisions and use live subtitles to read the words that are spoken.
Reach friends who aren’t online with affordable international calling rates to mobiles and landlines.
Keep your sensitive conversations private with industry standard end to end encryption.
Looking for files has never been this easy
No more scrolling through your chat history – just click Gallery under the chat name to see all the files, links, and photos in the conversation.
Edit and delete messages
Pressed ‘send’ too fast? Edit sent messages or delete them all-together with a few clicks.
Connect from anywhere
Get together with your friends, families, or colleagues no matter what device they use the tool on.
Call phones at low rates
Call landlines and mobiles from anywhere in the world at great low rates using the Credit. Save even more if you call specific destinations using the subscriptions.
Get a local phone number
The app Numbers are available in 26 countries/regions. Pay a flat fee for unlimited incoming calls. Answer your calls on computer, tablet or smartphone.
Send SMS from Skype
Send text messages directly from the program. Discover a quick, simple way to connect via SMS online (text messaging) anytime, anywhere with the app.
Also Available: Download Skype for Mac
Skype Alternative App for Windows
- Nylas Mail for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Atomic Email Hunter for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Imvu for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mailwasher for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Skype on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Skype app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Skype installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Skype completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Skype icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Messaging And Chat app for Windows: Hipchat For Windows for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove Skype from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Skype” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Skype app.
Skype App FAQ
Q: Is Skype Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Skype download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Skype download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Skype free for PC.
Q: Is this Skype will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Skype for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
This Skype App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Skype is an windows app that developed by Microsoft Corporation Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.