Sublime Text (64-bit) for Windows 10 – Sublime Text (64-bit) is a A super fast and modern-looking text and development editor. This Commercialware app was build by Jon Skinner Inc. And now, updated to the final version at April, 22nd 2019.
Download Sublime Text (64-bit) App for PC
Download Sublime Text (64-bit) for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Sublime Text (64-bit) App|
|File Size||10.41 MB|
|Update||April, 22nd 2019|
|Version||Sublime Text 3208 Dev (64-bit) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
What is Sublime Text (64-bit)
Features and Highlights
Use Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to symbols, lines or words.
Make ten changes at the same time, not one change ten times. Multiple selections allow you to interactively change many lines at once, rename variables with ease, and manipulate files faster than ever.
The Command Palette holds infrequently used functionality, like sorting, changing the syntax and changing the indentation settings. With just a few keystrokes, you can search for what you want, without ever having to navigate through the menus or remember obscure key bindings.
Distraction Free Mode
When you need to focus, Distraction Free Mode is there to help you out. Distraction Free Mode is full screen, chrome free editing, with nothing but your text in the center of the screen. You can incrementally show elements of the UI, such as tabs and the find panel, as you need them.
Get the most out of your wide screen monitor with split editing support. Edit files side by side, or edit two locations in the one file. You can edit with as many rows and columns as you wish.
Instant Project Switch
Projects in the tool capture the full contents of the workspace, including modified and unsaved files. You can switch between projects in a manner similar to Goto Anything, and the switch is instant, with no save prompts – all your modifications will be restored next time the project is opened. Download Sublime Text Offline Installer Setup 64bit for Windows PC!
The program has a powerful, Python based plugin API. Along with the API, it comes with a built in Python console to interactively experiment in real time.
Key Bindings, Menus, Snippets, Macros, Completions and more – just about everything in the software is customizable with simple JSON files. This system gives you flexibility as settings can be specified on a per-file type and per-project basis.
The app is available for OS X, Windows and Linux. One license is all you need to use the app on every computer you own, no matter what operating system it uses. SublimeText uses a custom UI toolkit, optimized for speed and beauty, while taking advantage of native functionality on each platform.
Note: Sublime Text 3 dev builds are available to licensed users only.
Also Available: Download Sublime Text for Mac
Sublime Text (64-bit) Alternative App for Windows
- Vmware Workstation for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Nodejs 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Android Studio for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Bluegriffon for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Sublime Text (64-bit) on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Sublime Text (64-bit) app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Sublime Text (64-bit) installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Sublime Text (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Sublime Text (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Roblox Studio for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove Sublime Text (64-bit) from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Sublime Text (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Sublime Text (64-bit) app.
Sublime Text (64-bit) App FAQ
Q: Is Sublime Text (64-bit) Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Sublime Text (64-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Sublime Text (64-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Sublime Text (64-bit) totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Sublime Text (64-bit) will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Sublime Text (64-bit) for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
This Sublime Text (64-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Sublime Text (64-bit) is an windows app that created by Jon Skinner Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.