Tor Browser for Windows 10 – Tor Browser is a Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis. This Open Source app was build by The Tor Project Inc. And yesterday, updated to the last version at July, 9th 2019.
Download Tor Browser App for PC
Download Tor Browser for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Tor Browser App|
|File Size||54.4 MB|
|Developer||The Tor Project|
|Update||July, 9th 2019|
|Version||Tor Browser 8.5.4 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is Tor Browser
Why we need Tor
Using Tor protects you against a common form of Internet surveillance known as “traffic analysis.” Traffic analysis can be used to infer who is talking to whom over a public network. Knowing the source and destination of your Internet traffic allows others to track your behavior and interests. This can impact your checkbook if, for example, an e-commerce site uses price discrimination based on your country or institution of origin. It can even threaten your job and physical safety by revealing who and where you are. For example, if you’re traveling abroad and you connect to your employer’s computers to check or send mail, you can inadvertently reveal your national origin and professional affiliation to anyone observing the network, even if the connection is encrypted.
Tor Browser also makes it possible for users to hide their locations while offering various kinds of services, such as web publishing or an instant messaging server. Using Tor “rendezvous points,” other Tor users can connect to these hidden services, each without knowing the other’s network identity. This hidden service functionality could allow Tor users to set up a website where people publish material without worrying about censorship. Nobody would be able to determine who was offering the site, and nobody who offered the site would know who was posting to it. Learn more about configuring hidden services and how the hidden service protocol works.
Tor can’t solve all anonymity problems. It focuses only on protecting the transport of data. You need to use protocol-specific support software if you don’t want the sites you visit to see your identifying information. For example, you can use TorBrowser while browsing the web to withhold some information about your computer’s configuration.
Also Available: Download Tor Browser for Mac
Tor Browser Alternative App for Windows
- Glasswire for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Protected Folder for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Panda Global Protection for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Zoog Vpn for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Tor Browser on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Tor Browser app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Tor Browser installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Tor Browser completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Tor Browser icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: Mullvad Vpn for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall Tor Browser from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Tor Browser” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Tor Browser app.
Tor Browser App FAQ
Q: Is Tor Browser Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Tor Browser download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Tor Browser download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Tor Browser totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Tor Browser will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Tor Browser for PC will works normally on most current Windows OS.
This Tor Browser App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Tor Browser is definitely an windows app that developed by The Tor Project Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.