Unified Remote for Windows 10 – Unified Remote is a The one-and-only remotely control applications for your Windows computer. This Freeware app was developed by Unified Intents AB Inc. And recently, updated to the last version at March, 24th 2018.
Download Unified Remote App for PC
Download Unified Remote for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Unified Remote App|
|File Size||35.5 MB|
|Developer||Unified Intents AB|
|Update||March, 24th 2018|
|Version||Unified Remote 126.96.36.1992 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is Unified Remote
Ready to control 100+ programs from one app.
Use your device as a single or multi-touch mouse.
Mirror your computer screen to your device.
Turn off, lock, or wake up your computer using WOL.
Supports standard, 3rd party, and custom keyboards.
Browse, manage, and open files and folders.
Control Spotify, iTunes, Netflix, XBMC, and much, much more.
Control more than just apps.
Keene IR Blaster
Control your TV and other devices.
GlobalCache IR Blaster
Control your TV and other devices.
Flic Wireless Button
Wireless shortcut button for your smartphone.
Control everything with NFC Tags.
Telldus / TellStick
Control lights and switches.
Control TVs and other equipment.
Note: Requires dedicated app on connected smartphone.
Unified Remote Alternative App for Windows
- Intel Widi Media Share for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Kitty for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Double Commander 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Multiplicity for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Unified Remote on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Unified Remote app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Unified Remote installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Unified Remote completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Unified Remote icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended File Transfer And Networking app for Windows: Radmin Remote Control for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall Unified Remote from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Unified Remote” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Unified Remote app.
Unified Remote App FAQ
Q: Is Unified Remote Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Unified Remote download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Unified Remote download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Unified Remote free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Unified Remote will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Unified Remote for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
This Unified Remote App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Unified Remote is an windows app that developed by Unified Intents AB Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.