uTorrent for Windows 10 – uTorrent is a The World`s Most Popular Torrent Client for Windows. This 87% Safe Freeware app was build by BitTorrent Inc Inc. And latterly, updated to the last version at July, 10th 2019.
Download uTorrent App for PC
Download uTorrent for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||uTorrent App|
|License||87% Safe Freeware|
|File Size||3 MB|
|Update||July, 10th 2019|
|Version||uTorrent 3.5.5 Build 45271 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is uTorrent
Why It’s Awesome:
uTorrent is a little over 2 MB (smaller than a digital photo). It installs ultra-fast and will never hog your valuable system resources.
Want total control? The app offers advanced settings such as automation, scripting, remote management and more.
Download your files as quickly and efficiently as possible without slowing down your other online activities.
Direct access to an over 10,000 artists and 2,000,000 pieces of content. Download media directly from a variety of artists, bands, authors and filmmakers.
uTorrent Alternative App for Windows
- Dc Plus Plus for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Airdc for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Tribler 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sonarr for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install uTorrent on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install uTorrent app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the uTorrent installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading uTorrent completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the uTorrent icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended File Sharing app for Windows: Frostwire for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall uTorrent from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “uTorrent” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from uTorrent app.
uTorrent App FAQ
Q: Is uTorrent Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free uTorrent download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free uTorrent download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download uTorrent totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this uTorrent will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The uTorrent for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
This uTorrent App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. uTorrent is definitely an windows app that developed by BitTorrent Inc Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.