VIPRE Rescue Scanner for Windows 10 – VIPRE Rescue Scanner is a Free VIPRE Virus Removal Software for your Desktop or Laptop Computer. This Freeware app was create by VIPRE Security Inc. And latterly, updated to the latest version at April, 5th 2019.
Download VIPRE Rescue Scanner App for PC
Download VIPRE Rescue Scanner for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||VIPRE Rescue Scanner App|
|File Size||344 MB|
|Update||April, 5th 2019|
|Version||VIPRE Rescue Scanner 126.96.36.199 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is VIPRE Rescue Scanner
Features and Highlights
- Boot the computer in “Safe Mode” (press F8 when the computer starts to boot. When the boot screen appears, use the down arrow to highlight the selection).
- Download the VIPRE Rescue application. You can use a different computer to do this if needed.
- Save it to a USB drive or other portable media.
- Run the file.
- Click Yes to extract VIPRE Rescue.
- Click Unzip.
- Sit back and allow VIPRE to clean your machine.
VIPRE Rescue antivirus definitions change daily. Check the author website to get the latest definitions.
VIPRE Rescue Scanner Alternative App for Windows
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sophos Home for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Avast Pro Antivirus for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Webroot Secureanywhere Antivirus for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install VIPRE Rescue Scanner on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install VIPRE Rescue Scanner app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the VIPRE Rescue Scanner installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading VIPRE Rescue Scanner completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the VIPRE Rescue Scanner icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Anti Virus app for Windows: Baidu Antivirus for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall VIPRE Rescue Scanner from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “VIPRE Rescue Scanner” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from VIPRE Rescue Scanner app.
VIPRE Rescue Scanner App FAQ
Q: Is VIPRE Rescue Scanner Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free VIPRE Rescue Scanner download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free VIPRE Rescue Scanner download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download VIPRE Rescue Scanner free for Laptop.
Q: Is this VIPRE Rescue Scanner will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The VIPRE Rescue Scanner for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS.
This VIPRE Rescue Scanner App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. VIPRE Rescue Scanner is definitely an windows app that developed by VIPRE Security Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.