Virtual DJ for Windows 10 – Virtual DJ is a Virtual DJ is the most downloaded free DJ Software for Windows. This Demo app was developed by Atomix Productions Inc. And now, updated to the final version at June, 27th 2019.
Download Virtual DJ App for PC
Download Virtual DJ for Windows PC from NamaDomain. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Virtual DJ App|
|File Size||35.3 MB|
|Update||June, 27th 2019|
|Version||Virtual DJ 2018 Build 5046 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is Virtual DJ
It will let you organize your collection of tracks and group them easily in a DJ-friendly way, using filter to find the hot songs, or find compatible bpm or key, access your previous playlists, etc. And if you’re missing a track, This Free DJ Software will automatically find it on the Internet and stream it directly (*requires an additional subscription). And, using the millions of automatic reports Virtual DJ get every day from other Virtual DJ software users around the world, it will give you meaningful advices on which songs other DJs consider to go well after what you just played.
DJVirtual offline installer for PC can play not only audio tracks, but also video or karaoke, if you connect your computer to a projector or the club’s screens.
It comes with a plethora of effects, ranging from traditional flanger, echo, etc, to more modern “beat-aware” effects like beatgrid, slicer, loop-roll. And if you mix videos, you’ll also find a lot of video effects and transitions to play with. Its built-in sampler will let you spice up your mixes with a broad range of drops and loops, or you can go creative and merge live performance and production by creating remixes on-the-fly by using the sampler like a sequencer.
The DJ tool is plug-and-play compatible with most of the DJ controllers that exist on the market. Just plug yours and you will be ready to go. And if you want to change any of the default behavior, VirtualDJ for Windows has a powerful “VDJScript” language that will let you easily tweak any functions exactly to your liking. Same for the interface. If you want to change it, VDJ website hosts hundreds of user-made interfaces to replace the default one, or you could easily create your own.
This Free DJ Software is used by tens of millions of people every day, ranging from bedroom DJs to international superstars. It is used to play live in clubs and big stadiums, at weddings, private parties, or just to train at home. And in addition to being used live, the app can also be used to record mixtapes, podcast, or to broadcast to Internet radios.
Note: For personal use only. Advanced features, such as a USB DJ controller, or a DJ mixer are not available. New controllers require a license.
Also Available: Download Virtual DJ for Mac
Virtual DJ Alternative App for Windows
- Tune Sweeper for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Aimp for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Fre Ac for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Reason for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Virtual DJ on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Virtual DJ app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Virtual DJ installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Virtual DJ completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Virtual DJ icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Mp3 And Audio app for Windows: Gom Audio for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall Virtual DJ from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Virtual DJ” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Virtual DJ app.
Virtual DJ App FAQ
Q: Is Virtual DJ Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Virtual DJ download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Virtual DJ download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Virtual DJ totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Virtual DJ will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Virtual DJ for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS.
This Virtual DJ App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Virtual DJ is an windows app that developed by Atomix Productions Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.