Windows Device Recovery Tool for Windows 10 – Windows Device Recovery Tool is a Helps you to reset and recover your Windows smartphone. This Freeware app was create by Microsoft Corporation Inc. And recently, updated to the last version at March, 21st 2018.
Download Windows Device Recovery Tool App for PC
Download Windows Device Recovery Tool for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Windows Device Recovery Tool App|
|File Size||2.32 MB|
|Update||March, 21st 2018|
|Version||Windows Device Recovery Tool 3.14.7501 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is Windows Device Recovery Tool
What will I need to use the tool?
A USB cable to connect your phone to your PC. A PC running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10. At least 4 GB of free storage space on your PC.
Will this tool work on any phone?
It works on Acer, Alcatel, BLU, HTC (One M8 and 8X), LG, Lumia, NEO, UniStrong, VAIO and Yezz phones running Windows Phone 8 or later. It also works on HP devices.
Can I restore a Windows 10 Mobile backup to a Windows 8 phone?
Not immediately. Windows 10 backups aren’t compatible with Windows 8 phones. It is not recommended that you restore a Windows 10 backup to a Windows 8 phone. To avoid Phone Backup Overwrite after switching to Windows 10, you must rename the device. You can do this by going to Settings > System > About and tapping Edit name.
Note: Microsoft .NET Framework needs to be installed.
Windows Device Recovery Tool Alternative App for Windows
- Canon Printer Driver for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Winzip Driver Updater for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Snappy Driver Installer Full for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Intel Graphics Driver 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Windows Device Recovery Tool on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Windows Device Recovery Tool app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Windows Device Recovery Tool installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Windows Device Recovery Tool completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Windows Device Recovery Tool icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Drivers app for Windows: Auslogics Driver Updater for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Uninstall Windows Device Recovery Tool from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Windows Device Recovery Tool” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Windows Device Recovery Tool app.
Windows Device Recovery Tool App FAQ
Q: Is Windows Device Recovery Tool Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Windows Device Recovery Tool download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Windows Device Recovery Tool download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Windows Device Recovery Tool totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Windows Device Recovery Tool will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Windows Device Recovery Tool for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS.
This Windows Device Recovery Tool App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Windows Device Recovery Tool is definitely an windows app that developed by Microsoft Corporation Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.