YUMI for Windows 10 – YUMI is a Creates multi-boot and multi-system USB disks from Windows. This Open Source app was create by Pen Drive Linux Inc. And recently, updated to the latest version at May, 29th 2019.
Download YUMI App for PC
Download YUMI for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||YUMI App|
|File Size||1.76 MB|
|Developer||Pen Drive Linux|
|Update||May, 29th 2019|
|Version||YUMI 188.8.131.52 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
What is YUMI
Aside from a few distributions, all files are stored within the Multiboot or the folder (depending on version), making for a nicely organized Multiboot USB Drive that can still be used for other storage purposes.
Creating a tool Multiboot MultiSystem Bootable USB Flash Drive. The app works much like Universal USB Installer, except it can be used to install more than one distribution to run Live from your USB. Distributions can also be uninstalled using the same tool!
It was intended to be used to try to run various “LIVE Linux” Operating Systems from USB. Installing Linux from the program created USB Drive to a Hard Drive is not officially supported. If the installer portion of any Live Linux distro does work, consider it a bonus.
YUMI Alternative App for Windows
- Unchecky for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Parted Magic for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Oo Defrag Professional 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Easyuefi for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install YUMI on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install YUMI app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the YUMI installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading YUMI completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the YUMI icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Cleaning And Tweaking app for Windows: Paragon Hard Disk Manager 64 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove YUMI from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “YUMI” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from YUMI app.
YUMI App FAQ
Q: Is YUMI Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free YUMI download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free YUMI download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download YUMI free for PC.
Q: Is this YUMI will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The YUMI for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS.
This YUMI App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. YUMI is an windows app that developed by Pen Drive Linux Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.