Zenmap for Windows 10 – Zenmap is a Free Security Scanner For Network Exploration and Security Audits. This Open Source app was developed by Gordon Lyon Inc. And yesterday, updated to the last version at March, 21st 2018.
Download Zenmap App for PC
Download Zenmap for Windows PC from Funamess.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Zenmap App|
|File Size||26.25 MB|
|Update||March, 21st 2018|
|Version||Zenmap 7.70 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
What is Zenmap
Zenmap uses raw IP packets in novel ways to determine what hosts are available on the network, what services (application name and version) those hosts are offering, what operating systems (and OS versions) they are running, what type of packet filters/firewalls are in use, and dozens of other characteristics. It was designed to rapidly scan large networks, but works fine against single hosts.
Zen map runs on all major computer operating systems, and official binary packages are available for Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X.
Zenmap Alternative App for Windows
- Forticlient for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Windows Firewall Control for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Zonealarm Extreme Security for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Roboform for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Zenmap on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Zenmap app for pc installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Zenmap installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Zenmap completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Zenmap icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: Softether Vpn Gate Client Plugin for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version 2019
How To Remove Zenmap from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Zenmap” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Zenmap app.
Zenmap App FAQ
Q: Is Zenmap Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Zenmap download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Zenmap download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Zenmap totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Zenmap will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Zenmap for Pc will works normally on most present Windows OS.
This Zenmap App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Zenmap is an windows app that developed by Gordon Lyon Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.